Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Student Handbook 2021-2022

3.4.5 - Military Service Credit

The University awards credit for educational experience during military service according to the recommendations of the American Council on Education as published in “The Guide to the Evaluation of Military Experiences in the Armed Services.”  Policies governing the acceptance of credit awarded for military experience toward satisfying degree requirements vary among the degree-granting colleges of the University.  Students should contact their college academic advisement office for specific information on the applicability of this type of credit toward degree requirements.  General questions concerning the evaluation of educational experience in the armed services should be directed to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Office of Admissions and Records.

Return to top