Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

3.3 - Administrative Withdrawal

An administrative withdrawal “AW” may be assigned to indicate that a student has been involuntarily withdrawn by the institution.  Students may receive an “AW” for disciplinary reasons, financial reasons, or inadequate attendance.  Such institutional penalties must follow formal institutional procedures.  Administrative withdrawals are GPA neutral and are approved by the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs & Faculty Development.

For assistance, please contact your college or the Office of Admissions and Records at (405) 271-2359.

Return to top