Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

3.8.4 - Change of Address and/or Name

Students must complete a Name and Address Change Form obtained on the Admissions and Records website or college Student Affairs Office to change their name. The form must be submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records to the address noted on the form.  A student’s full legal name is to be used at all times so that all records, degrees, etc., will be legally correct.  It is assumed that the name on the original application is the student’s full legal name.

Address changes may be processed by completing the form noted above or by accessing the Student Self-Service System at

Return to top