The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center is committed to maintaining compliance with Federal regulations regarding tuition and fees payments from the Department of Veteran Affairs. Students utilizing Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation or Chapter 33 Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® benefits will not be penalized in any way for delayed tuition and fees payments from the VA so long as the Office of Admissions and Records receives any of the following:
- VA issued Certificate of Eligibility
- OUHSC VA Confirmation of Enrollment
- any other documentation that is necessary to certify enrollment
The deadlines to provide the Confirmation of Enrollment for the terms are June 15th for the Summer semester, September 15th for the Fall semester, and February 15th for the Spring semester.
Students who have provided the required documentation by the deadlines stated above will not:
- be prevented from enrolling for future terms
- be responsible for the payment of service charges or late fees related to tuition and fee charges
- need to secure alternative or additional funding
- be denied access to any school resources, classes, libraries, or any other institutional facilities that are available to other students
Any enrollment HOLDS or late fees related to tuition and fees incurred through the Bursar’s Office will be removed. It is ultimately the student’s responsibility to ensure that all documents are submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records for VA Benefits prior to the designated term dates. Details regarding G.I. Bill® are available in the Office of Admissions and Records.