Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

3.8.12 - Transcripts

A student’s permanent academic record is entirely a record of his/her own creation and the student is entitled to a transcript, with the following exceptions.

  1. The university reserves the right to withhold a transcript, official or unofficial, for any financial indebtedness to the university, during the resolution of an alleged act of academic misconduct, or for any other obligation to the university.  The transcript reflects not only courses and grades, but also student status.
  2. Permanent academic records for undergraduate and graduate work at the Health Sciences Center since the fall 1979 semester and permanent academic records for professional programs from the inception of the colleges are available from the OUHSC Office of Admissions and Records.  Records for work completed at the Health Sciences Center prior to the fall 1979 semester are on file at the Admissions and Records Office in Norman.

Requests for transcripts from the Health Sciences Center, the Norman campus, or other locations, may be made in the OUHSC Office of Admissions and Records.  There is no charge for official transcripts.  Once the transcript request is received, the normal processing time is five (5) business days.  Current students may access grades and unofficial transcripts by logging into the Peoplesoft Student Self-Service System.

Official or electronic transcripts may also be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse Service.

Return to top