Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

3.6.6 - Full-Time Enrollment for Graduate Research Assistants

Students enrolled in the Graduate College seeking an MS or PhD degree may be appointed as a graduate assistant by the Graduate College.  Most graduate assistants on the OUHSC campus are employed as graduate research assistants.

Guidelines for employment as a graduate assistant are listed on the Graduate College website.

Return to top